Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

21 Androgenetic Alopecia just started rogaine will update with pictures

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by April_91, Apr 25, 2013.

1. April_91

April_91 Guest

21 Androgenetic Alopecia just started rogaine

I just started using rogaine as I feel this is my last hope. I recently came off dianette since it is only meant to be used for up to 9 months. I was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia at 16 but didn't act as it was not that severe at the time however it has taken a turn for the worst and I have lost a lot of hair. Hopefully this will improve with the help of rogaine I will post in 3 months with pictures if there is any progress! Fingers crossed!

2. Aria34

Aria34 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi April! I'm 21 as well and have been on rogaine for the past 5 months, you can check out my thread if you want :) I've had some pretty decent results and I really hope you have them too! Just remember to be patient, I didn't see much of anything until the 4 month mark, so hang in there. Have you tried any oral medications like Spironolactone and cyproterone? I'm only asking because Spironolactone has been very good at diminishing my shed and seems to be a nice compliment to rogaine. Best of luck to you and post updates!