Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Addicted to hair dyes!

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by mystere_noire, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Anyone switched from constantly dyed hair to natural color hair?
    I don't want to put other unnecessary chemicals and my bio hair doesnt deserve costs for coloring anymore in my opinion :(
    But when I stop and the roots starts to shows they are so much thinner than the rest and I crave another hair dye job!
    plus the color contrast with dye and roots makes optically a even wider hair parting :sobbing: I wait an inch then I just dye in sighs and sobs

I'm addicted to hair dyes, they make hair look fuller ! !

Maybe starting wearing some additional hair on top/front where I need the more covering could be a start to stop dying? :shakehead:

2. SherryBerry

SherryBerry Guest

I'm addicted to dying.. but that's because I have white old lady hair :crazy:

Just today I was thinking of taking the pplunge and using a color remover to see where I stand... I'm just to afraid of breakage

3. Claire10

Claire10 Guest

Yes. I haven't dyed my hair in about two years. I'm 40 and about 3-5% gray at my best guess. Doesn't sound like much, I suppose, but against my dark brown natural color they really stand out.

Lately I've painting my hair with cold espresso. It helps, but is nowhere near as good as a dye job.

4. SherryBerry

SherryBerry Guest

I'm about 50-75 percent WHITE. 75% in the front and temples and 50% everywhere else . My younger color is very dark brown

SIGHHHH I started going white in my 20's :crazy:

5. curlylocks

curlylocks Guest

I started dying my hair using henna and indigo. It was a big change because I had been lightening my hair for years. It does a great job of covering up the greys and it actually makes my hair feel thicker. The color is beautiful. I get tons of compliments on it.