Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Amazing results for Alopecia Areata's & Alopecia Universalis - Arthritis drug helps bald man grow full head of hair

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Discoveries' started by Phenix, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Phenix

Phenix Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    This may help some out there who suffer from Alopecia Areata or Alopecia Universalis. This drug helps those who suffer from autoimmune type hair loss. Listening to a doctor who was reporting this on my local news, this drug may be the break through with this kind of hair loss. What the drug does, is to treat alopecia by turning off the immune system's attack on the hair follicles. I posted the article below:

Arthritis drug helps bald man grow full head of hair

There is no cure or treatment for alopecia universalis, an uncommon autoimmune disease that causes loss of hair over the entire scalp and body. Now doctors at Yale University in New Haven, CT, report how they successfully restored hair on the head and other parts of the body in a 25-year- old man with the disease that had left him nearly completely hairless all over.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/278544.php

2. starshine

starshine Guest

Hi Phenix: I saw this article too. It sounds legit. I am going to show it to my doctor to see what he says. Wouldn't it be a miracle if it really worked?

3. Phenix

Phenix Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Starshine,

It is legit and Columbia University is doing their own trial this fall. Checkout "A Positive Look" thread. I posted the Clinical Director's response to an email I sent her today.