Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Another Flora Question

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Mom2Cuties, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    For those of you who have worked with her, does she have wavy hair in stock? I'm planning a trip and mentioned that I have wavy hair to her and she said that a custom could be made. I am trying to time the arrival of my fall (me wearing one!) with an out of state move. I've been planning on making the trip right before we relocate but if she has to make a custom, I probably need to go ahead of time.

I wish I didn't have these waves/curls in the back...it seems that there are so many cute options for straight hair!

Thanks!

2. Eztli

Eztli Guest

She had a curly fall in stock when I went in. I was really surprised. It was like she had gotten a hold of the hair I had when I was 16 and saved it for me.
    I saw that she had all different textures, however, if you are at all apprehensive about her not having what you want, or you want something custom made just because, I don't see any harm in going to her ahead of time.

3. Roses

Roses Guest

I have a wavy and a straight illusion fall from Flora. My hair is naturally a little wavy. I like both but I think the wavy one is a bit more natural even though both cover most of my bio hair. The straight one is almost too perfect KWIM? I do like it though.