Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

ARM HAIRS GROWING!

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by dancer, May 28, 2012.

1. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    It has been about 6 months since the eyelashes and eyebrows started growing, although slow and very fair they are getting there! Last week I notice a few arm hairs popping up, this week all over them now, I have loads! It has been so long I cant even remember the last time I had some body hair, will be quite dissapointed if they grow on my legs though lol !! :crazy:

Funny how the small things in life make can make you smile :mrgreen:

2. Vlal

Vlal Guest

Hehehe! :woot: That's good news, though I concur about the leg hair. I'd gladly take what I have on mine and transplant it to my head if it would grow long enough haha. :roll: :hairy:

3. Adi

Adi Member

Dislikes Received:
    LOL... If someone saw my leg hair, they would not believe I have hair loss. I think I just have hair in all the wrong places.. and everyone else has them in the right places :dunno:

4. catfancy

catfancy Guest

Congrats! I lost my arm hair, too. Well, most of it. I have some regrowth on my left leg, but not my right. It's not enough to notice if I don't shave, though.

;)

5. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    If only it would go north to the head, that be nice ;) Cant understand why one side grows better, my right side of the body is definatly better than the left....weird