Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

aromatherapy research study and product info

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by RobinL71, Jun 22, 2007.

1. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

although I do not suffer from Alopecia Areata... I do have Hashimoto's which is also an autoimmune disease... and I have suffered from hair loss which I believe was a result of the Hashi's... anyway... been doing some research on natural hair loss treatments and came across several interesting articles and studies on aromatherapy as an effective treatment... after much research on the matter... and after reading an article in First for Women Magazine... I found this site:
    http://www.naturesgift.com/stimulating-scalp-article.htm
    which sells a synergistic blend of the oils contained in a recent study... incidentally... the owner of naturesgift.com suffers from alopecia areata which is currently in remission... she attributes this to aromatherapy.

2. megs82

megs82 Guest

That's so interesting!

3. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

I ordered some... I mean... it's cheap enough... and it certainly can't hurt... I've read quite a few articles in addition to research studies about this treatment... and there's even a clinic in the UK (Hale Clinic) that actually does biosthetic aromatherapy for hair loss...

4. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I hope it works for you. I don't have Alopecia Areata but from what I've read it can go into remission on its own with or w/o treatment. Hoping for your success though.

5. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

Thanks Lily.... I don't have Alopecia Areata either... and through my research I've found that it's not necessarily for Alopecia Areata sufferers... but hairloss sufferers in general...

6. rayneStormRN

rayneStormRN Guest

let us know how it works.........i actually have a lot of hair growing back right now, but still maintaining some very stubborn spots.