Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Astronomy and hair loss

Discussion in 'Living with Androgenetic Alopecia' started by Gypsy99, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Gypsy99

Gypsy99 Guest

Hi
    how many ladies out there consulted astronomy for their hair loss? Apparently i did and discovered i have Chiron in my 6th house of physical health. This is likely to be where my health problems come from. Chiron represents where we are wounded but can't heal ourselves, where our own suffering becomes a resource to help others.

Although i don't know how my suffering of hair loss can help myself except its killing me, but part of me is glad to know that it was not my fault but something i had no control over.

2. snowflake

snowflake Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Pretty sure you mean astrology.

3. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Pretty sure it isn't relative to the many causes of female hair loss.

4. snowflake

snowflake Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Pretty sure you are right Lily.

5. fujikochan

fujikochan New Member

Dislikes Received:
    First of all--of course you had no control over this! For some reason, your genetic code decided that your hair was completely disposable. And, as far as the body is concerned, head hair isn't a priority. It doesn't mean that what we're going through isn't unfortunate, but as far as the body is concerned, hair is a low priority.

Oddly enough, Chiron is in my 6th house as well. This position seems to indicate chronic worrying over health matters, and I certainly think I fit into that mold.

Note that I don't take astrology too seriously, but it's certainly an amusing thing to study.