Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

bad day go away

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by the_girl_who, Aug 2, 2007.

1. the_girl_who

the_girl_who Guest

i'm having a really bad day, alopecia has just taken over my mind again and is ruining everything. I'm feeling way to sorry for myself. I just typed out a bit of oh feel so sad, worried I may be depressed blah blah blah but getting annoyed with myself...self pity or what! I keep wanting to swear....hah I think I have supressed anger and feel extremely mad at the world and the happy hairfull people in it. But again I dont ever want to deny them from that. Just why the hell me!? Having that what did I do wrong moment? Ohh dear, thought I had got out of that just a bad day
    eeek sorry people

2. Guest

Guest Guest

the good days and bad days.
    we all have them.
    i don't have bad days because of alopecia, but other things.
    then after that i have some good days.
    just remember that you are lucky if your biggest problem is alopecia.

3. rayneStormRN

rayneStormRN Guest

we all have good days and bad days, god knows i've gone through my share of bad days with this condition, as some of my venting posts have shown, i've had crying fits, and days where i was just too down about it to do anything.

they come and go, just remember, this bad day won't last, and there WILL be a good day in the future.

4. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I know- I feel that way too. Everyone else has hair and it is so unfair. It is normal I think to have ups and downs. Maybe someday we will all be as OK with it as Carol is.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm a bald Alopecia Universalis lady.
    so do i have a choice about it?
    lol!

............. i didn't like being bald at first. but now i do.
    i doll myself up beautiful and feminine, and it is a unique sensual look on a lady.
    ..... i can change my look too by wearing headscarves, or wigs, as well as my bald look.