Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Best styling "Mousse" I have ever tried!

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by lillykin, Jan 9, 2012.

1. lillykin

lillykin Guest

So my hairdresser turned me on to this product last month and I am in LOVE. I can almost stop using Toppik entirely when I use it, as it gives my hair so much volume and lift and it stays in place! I just smooth it on to damp hair, and blow out with a large round brush. My hair is slightly coarse and wavy.

Sebastian Whipped Cream Hair Whip
    [attachment=0:3gehrez7]hairwhip.jpg[/attachment:3gehrez7]

Attached Files:

2. WittsEnd

WittsEnd Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the tip

3. lillykin

lillykin Guest

I found this on Amazon for $15 including shipping. I'm not sure how well it would work on fine hair, but it works well for coarse or wavy hair.

4. Em374

Em374 Guest

I bought this after reading about it here. I LOVE this stuff. My wavy to curly hair looks great. I get the definition of mousse without the crunch. Now I need to figure out how to get it in a sample/ travel size so I can take it on the plane.

5. lillykin

lillykin Guest

I've been away from this forum for a while. I'm glad you liked it. I loved this stuff so much that I thought I would try their hair thickening foam. I did not like it nearly as much as the hair whip. I have since found that Rite Aid and Walgreens sell the hair whip as well for those who don't want to order online. However, the Amazon price was still cheaper.

If you happen to find this in a travel size, PLEASE let me know! I am traveling to England in April and I am seriously bummed that I will not be able to take this stuff along with me!

6. m83

m83 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    hi lily,
    I, too, bought this product after your recommendation and it worked quite well for me even though i have fine, frizzy hair. I don't even heat style it, I just use the blow dryer on the cold setting and let my hair dry with this product in it and it works nicely, especially at the roots. So thanks a lot for the tip!

7. Adi

Adi Member

Dislikes Received:
    Is it available locally? I have been checking local salons, dont see any such products there. Would be so much easier if they sold these in the store.

8. Adi

Adi Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry, was just skimming and missed your post about walgreens. Thats good. Will check it out!