Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Boost N Blend?

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by Leelees, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Leelees

Leelees Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi ladies,

Has anyone tried Boost N Blend? If so, what are your experiences?

Thanks!

2. The Chook

The Chook Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've just ordered some online in the last hour! It will take a while to arrive but I'll update when I've tried it.

3. The Chook

The Chook Member

Dislikes Received:
    It seems to work quite well. Better volumising than Toppik. Not quite as messy. My major problem with any of them is more my fault than theirs. My hair has more shades than you can poke a stick at. I have dead white bits and varying shades of grey and bits that are mostly still brown. I bought light silver grey and smooth medium brown. Although the light silver grey looks fairly neutral, in reality it is a bit too blue for me. I may try the iced platinum blonde next time.

4. Patientflower

Patientflower New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Boostnblend is AWESOME! I really enjoy it. It looks really natural and the shade is perfect (my hair is one shade- no high lights or anything) It blends in great and lasts a fairly decent amount of time. I would highly recommend!

5. andiruns

andiruns New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have tried BoostnBlend, Toppik and Nanogen, and I think I like BoostnBlend best!

6. Lea

Lea Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using Boost n' Blend for about a year. I really like it... although have not tried any of the alternative brands like TOPPIK. I really like that it's natural cotton fibers. I am now wearing hair, but still use the product from time to time.

7. elixirhtc

elixirhtc Member

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't tried of the Boost n Blend so I wouldn't say anthink about but hoped you will definitely your desired information form one of the participants in the forum..