Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

boudoir photoshoot

Discussion in 'Girl Talk!' started by ladymarmalade09, Jun 17, 2015.

1. ladymarmalade09

Dislikes Received:
    Just wondering, has anybody ever done a boudoir photo shoot? I won the chance to do one last December and I've finally set the date to get it done in a few weeks and I'm sorta freaking out! I had been putting it off due to this stupid hair loss stuff but finally decided to say heck with it and am going ahead with it. But now that the date is drawing near I'm freaking out again. Not only am I dealing with the hair loss but I haven't been in lingerie since before I had kids over 3 years ago! Trying to find stuff that looks half-way decent that covers up my mommy belly and pushes my non-existent boobs back up to where they used to be is proving to be stressful and tiring. And the hair....uggh. I've kept it a secret from my husband and I know he'll appreciate the surprise, but my anxiety is slowly climbing.....I guess I'm just wondering if anybody has done one, what the experience was like, and if it's something you're happy you did.

2. Nerak

Nerak Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Remember it's their job to make you look amazing. They will make sure they use the right lighting and angles for you.

i'd be upfront about the hair thing, it may not be as obvious as you think, so they can work with it.

just relax and go with the flow, it should be great fun!

3. RaeVen

RaeVen New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't personally, but check out one of the more recent Corner of Hope and Mane blog posts where she discusses her bodoir photo shoot while wearing helper hair.