Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Caboki- Quick Review

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by MuttLover, Sep 20, 2011.

1. MuttLover

MuttLover Guest

Thanks CKing! I guess if something seems too good to be true, it probably is :(

It's still disappointing though :( Maybe one of the pluses is that it seems to be less messy during the application process, since it's not a powder. That might be something to consider if you're choosing between Caboki and Toppik.

2. Lost

Lost Guest

thanks for the update !! I had a feeling when I watched it and like muttlover said to good to be true.

3. MuttLover

MuttLover Guest

Ah, from the video on Caboki's website it looked like it was rubbed onto your head, sort of like deodorant!

4. Beliza

Beliza Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the review! I found out that JR Great Hair Day is more powdery than Dermatch, so the brush that comes with JR is too soft to apply Dermatch. It is not a stippling brush though, but just an angled brush with soft bristles. The stippling brush has two layers of bristles and may work better.

I tried to apply Dermatch dry, but it doesn't work. May be because my scalp is oily. I'm not sure if I will order the stippling brush and give it another go, but if so I'll report back :).

5. Adi

Adi Member

Dislikes Received:
    I just ordered Caboki. Am disappointed to know it doesnt look good in the sun. I need to be in the sun a lot. So JR products look better in the sun?

also, with all these products, do they come off if someone touches your head? Do they keep dropping the powder residue on your shoulders?

6. hairshmair

hairshmair Guest

I really love the JR powder. The key is figuring out how to apply. I have a really wide part, so I apply it in layers starting with a sever side part, slowly moving towards where my part would be naturally...reparting several times towards the center. I have gotten pretty good at it...if anyone needs any advice...let send me a message!!!! the hairmax...i turn my head upside down and shake it onto my hair so it can't settle on my part. I can't imagine how many times I walked out of the house with patches of fibers on my scalp.. :crazy: