Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

CanPrev : Healthy Hormones

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by papercut, Dec 11, 2009.

1. papercut

papercut Guest

I went to the naturopath today and she suggested that I start taking healthy hormones by canprev 3 times a day to help with my PMS and also help to balance out my hormones and detoxify my liver. She couldn't guarantee that it would not cause my hair to shed more. She said it "shouldn't" but really thats not good enough!

I know some ladies are taking the Oceans brand and I looked them up and it seems to be different ingredients. Has anyone used this before? Any feedback?

Heres the link:
    http://www.canprev.ca/products/he.php

She also suggested I start supplementing my B5. She thinks it will help with my acne and some of my other symptoms.

2. Swan

Swan Guest

None of the ingredient seem to be unfriendly to me. But it doesn't seem to be any exceptional either -vit. wise.

I've ordered Oceans3 and shold have it by Mondday and can report back if interested once I get to use it for a while.

Since some ladies have used that one with success, could you discuss the GofL brand instead with her and see what she thinks?