Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Celino's Custom Hair Loss Solution Culture

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Universalis & Totalis' started by Maine87, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Maine87

Maine87 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Celino's NGF-574H: the world's first customized hair loss culture solution incorporating Medipost's advanced bio technology.

The NGF-574H is made from the best organic material there is: stem cells from human cord blood cell. Using Medipost's patented priming technology, it was conditioned and customized to address scalp problems and successfully promotes hair growth.

[​IMG]

2. Johtancav

Johtancav New Member

Dislikes Received:
    It is interesting, but still, I doubt the real effect of this tool. As a rule, hair loss is caused either by serious disorders in the work of human internal organs or by heredity. It is impossible to stop baldness without using complex treatments. When I started having problems with hair loss, I turned to a trichologist who referred me to an endocrinologist and received high-quality treatment. Of course, I had to contact novahairtransplantnyc.com since part of the hair on the back of my head has already stopped growing completely at the moment of my visit to the doctor, but I think this is better than the need for a hair transplant on the whole head.

#2 Johtancav, Sep 14, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2022