Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Chinese Suppliers Recommendations, Please?

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by 4Robins, Feb 7, 2020.

1. 4Robins

4Robins Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations again.

My supplier has been letting me down with my last orders. It's very disheartening as it's such an economical sacrifice for me to buy a system while I'm a part time working student. I have been unable to wear some units because they were so bad, and the last two were ruined two months after I started wearing them :(

I'm looking for a large silk base topper.

Is anyone pleased with their suppliers?

Thanks in advance!

azie16 likes this.
  2. Showwhite

Showwhite New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Have you tried Noblest? I have not tried anyone but uniwigs but looking for someone else.

3. Beth La

Beth La Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've bought my last 3 toppers from qdhairbeauty. I always do custom topper order. Have always had great service. The silk top looks awesome but the rim doesnt look realistic so I'm on the hunt as well for a new vendor.

Searcher likes this.
  4. Maria70

Maria70 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have just got my first one from Lord Hair. Its a custom fine lace PU perimeter unit and was SO much cheaper than the one my salon get for me. The salon unit is £1495, my Lord hair unit was around £280. I have had it a month and so far the hair still seems silky and great quality. The downside is that it took nearly 10 months to arrive.

azie16 likes this.
  5. Maria70

Maria70 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Can I ask if you have ordered any units since Covid 19? If so, did they take much longer than usual?

6. stream26

stream26 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Baco Hair . Baco is a good option for those starting wholesale hair business as you have the access to information on how to dropship hair from Baco hair distributor. You can also start with small orders for new start-ups and plenty of advice.

7. Maria70

Maria70 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    HI, yes they did take much longer than the usual 3-4 months that i waited pre-covid. I got the second unit I ordered a few weeks after the first and again the hair quality is great. Not so keen on the lace but its fine for everyday. I would like to order a silk base for when I go out, so I know it is totally undetectable. Before I went to bonding I used to have a clip-in topper from Gali in west London and that was fantastic, no-one would know, but the clips started to get painful so I moved to bonding.
    PS Its been financially painful but I have ordered two more units from Lord Hair as they take so long. I am hoping it will be quicker this time.