Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Chronostim Ducray

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by rivarosa, Apr 17, 2011.

1. rivarosa

rivarosa Guest

Hello ladies,

Has anyone tried Ducray products, such hairloss treatment Chronostim and shampoo Anaphase? I have been using them in combination with Minoxidil 5% foam (minoxidil for 6 months and Chronostim for a month now) and I now see some regrowth. I can hardly believe it that after 7 years, I am growing rather than shedding my hair. A friend of mine has recently commented on my hair looking thicker than usual. For the last two weeks I don't really feel like wearing my topper because I'm fine with the way my hair looks at the moment. The regrowth is not significant, but for some reason, tapping on my vertex and feeling more hair there than before makes me feel better. I hope my hair will continue to grow.
    So my question is ....I don't know what to attribute this effect to- Minoxidil, which is supposed to show effects after 4-6 month or Chronostim and Anaphase? Also, if anyone is familiar with Chronostim, does it contain any hormones? Thank you!

2. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have never heard of either of them. Where did you get/ find them?

3. rivarosa

rivarosa Guest

These are French products, which I believe are also available in Canada (http://www.well.ca). A European dermatologist recommended that I use them for Androgenetic Alopecia. Interestingly, there is fairly little info in English available about these products online. I wonder why.

4. as324.

as324. Guest

whats in it?