Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Cnc Hair System- Cesare Ragazzi Reviews

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Cbtully, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Cbtully

Cbtully Member

Dislikes Received:
    Doea anyone wear a CNC system? I am looking for any reviews or any info on your experience with it? Thanks!

2. ksk

ksk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have not, but am planning to go for a consultation this week. I'd love to hear your experiences. I know it is a very costly system that requires regular maintenance and takes approximately 3 mos to receive. By the way, I live in Florida.

3. Cbtully

Cbtully Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have been measured for my piece and I am waiting for it to arrive. It takes 3 months so it should be in at the end of March. Did you have your consulatation?

4. ksk

ksk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    WOW!!! That's very exciting! I had my consultation yesterday and met someone who had just gotten one and was wearing it. They are beautiful! A consultant from the company was there and she did all of the measurements including making the plaster cap. I have not ordered yet. I am curious if the prices are the same from different salons and if they would all have the same recommendations. My issue is whether to use my bio hair which I still have a fair amount but is not in great condition or cover it entirely.

I'd love to hear how you do with it!

5. Maasai

Maasai Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm starting to look into wigs and hair pieces. Would love to hear how it works out for you ladies.

6. mem0307

mem0307 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Can anyone give updates on their CNC? I’m considering taking the next steps to get one of my own

7. ksk

ksk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi,

I was actually thinking of posting about my CNC. Just by way of background, I went through all of the other options for years util I took the plunge. I am only wearing a CNC for 5 1/2 weeks, but I can tell you that it has changed my life. Mine is a topper scalp which also utilizes my bio hair. It is very lightweight; much lighter than any wig or topper. It is truly like having hair again. I was just on a cruise where it was windy on the decks. For the first time in a long time I could enjoy the breezes without worrying about a wig blowing off my head! I put in in a ponytail for the gym and don't have to hid under a hat. I wake up every morning with hair on my head. Styling is super easy as mine is curly; all I do s spray some water and gel and scrunch and let it air dry. There is no doubt that this is an expensive solution but it is worth every cent to me so far.

I hope this helps you. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Go for it!!!

8. ksk

ksk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I just received mine a little over 5 weeks ago. I too had the measurements done by Eliana from the company. She insisted on using my bio hair which is also not in great condition. I was hesitant but she was absolutely right. This is the best hair decision have made in a very long journey of costly errors. I LOVE it. Please let me know if you have any questions,

9. Jess1981

Jess1981 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    How much is the monthly maintenance?

10. ksk

ksk New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry for the delay. I am going every 6 weeks for maintenance. It costs $175 which includes cutting but not coloring my bio hair. I think it's a fair price as there is a lot to work air dry most of the time.

11. mem0307

mem0307 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi! Is there a way I can reach out to you directly?

12. Fros

Fros Member

Dislikes Received:
    I want to try this as my first wearing hair experience as I have read a lot of positive comments, what worries me though is whether their high standards apply to all of their clinics worldwide as the one nearest to me is in Greece.

Would any of you that has visited the clinic mind talking/asking your consultant about this I know it’s a weird question but I don’t want to throw my money away if the consultants in Greece are not as good and I prefer to pay a more expensive plane ticket to Go to another country.

Thanks guys for your help

13. Andrea Jones

Andrea Jones New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, I am currently thinking about scheduling a consultation and going forward with the CNC. Although my system would be very small since my loss is not major (I am not a candidate for surgery), I do have a few questions/concerns. Specifically, as weird as this may sound, if I were to run my fingers through the system or feel the system, does it feel like normal hair? In other words, I’m worried about a partner running/feeling my hair and possibly detecting something. From the research I’ve done, I think that it will be completely undetectable and will still feel like my normal scalp. However, I am still curious. Can anyone clarify my concern? Thanks so much.

14. Andrea Jones

Andrea Jones New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Basically, I’m just wondering how any of you ladies have dealt with this with partners... have you told them, or is it even necessary because they will not know otherwise (because it is undetectable)? As you can see, I am really worried and self conscious about this and am just trying to get some feedback. Thanks so much.

15. mem0307

mem0307 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Andrea

I haven’t yet taken the final steps to get my own CNC, but it’s something I think about everyday. Since I can’t help with the questions of how natural it might feel for yourself or a partner, what I can share is my experience with telling my significant other about my hairloss. If I could have avoided it forever I probably would have, but eventually I had a few really low days and decided to tell him. I worried because I was afraid he would see me differently, or be less attracted to me. Instead, he was incredibly supportive and I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders once I shared that part of my life with him. With that said, I share much more with my mom. I don’t always tell him about a bad day when I have 100+ hairs fall. I think eventually I will also tell him about my CNC when I get one. I currently wear extensions to make up for my extensive diffused hair loss, and I’ve noticed a subconscious jult any time he has tried to touch my hair. I assume I’ll feel the same with the CNC, but from what I’ve read and heard they are truly undetectable.

Hope this helps! If you decide to do a CNC please feel free to reach out to me directly. I think it would be great to share experiences and advice with these.

16. Andrea Jones

Andrea Jones New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you so much for the response! That is really awesome to hear that you are able to openly share that with a partner. I will for sure reach out to you if/when I decide to try the CNC (probably in the next few months).

17. mem0307

mem0307 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Okay! Also, search the #cesareragazzi hashtag on Instagram. Sometimes posts will tag the women in the photos who have gotten a CNC, that’s how I’ve gotten to talk to some women who’ve gotten a system about their experience

Andrea Jones likes this.
  18. Andrea Jones

Andrea Jones New Member

Dislikes Received:
  19. Cindy Cedeno

Cindy Cedeno New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi would you mind sharing how is your cnc now ? I’m thinking of getting one also. I have tried wigs and toppers and I don’t like them at all. Maybe this is a better option.

20. EdenG

EdenG New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello,

please can any women share her experience with CNC system ?