Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Cnc Hair System- Cesare Ragazzi Reviews

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Cbtully, Feb 22, 2018.

1. EdenG

EdenG New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello Cindy, have you done your CNC system ?

2. EdenG

EdenG New Member

Dislikes Received:
    [QUOTE = "Fros, post: 251319, membre: 167509"] Je veux essayer ceci comme première expérience de port de cheveux, car j'ai lu beaucoup de commentaires positifs. Ce qui me préoccupe, c’est de savoir si leurs normes élevées s’appliquent à toutes leurs cliniques dans le monde entier comme celui le plus proche de moi est en Grèce.

Est-ce que l'un de vous qui a visité l'esprit de la clinique a parlé / interrogé votre consultant à ce sujet? Je sais que c'est une question étrange, mais je ne veux pas gaspiller mon argent si les consultants en Grèce ne sont pas aussi bons et si je préfère payer plus billet d'avion cher pour aller dans un autre pays.

Merci les gars pour votre aide [/ QUOTE]
    Hello
    Have you done a CNC system ?

3. EdenG

EdenG New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello is there a way I can contact you directly?

4. 7680

7680 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I would be incredibly grateful to speak directly with anyone who has gotten the system. After spending many thousands, with zero improvement, this is my next route. I am also very interested in knowing about different salons and their particular expertise. I can’t afford anymore mistakes! Unfortunately, I don’t live near any licensed salons. Thanks so much for any assistance!

5. compie

compie New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I just had a CNC installed on Saturday. This is my first time wearing hair at all. I was very afraid of it looking fake and I didn’t really want clip ins or a wig. I’ve seen a lot of wigs that look great and realistic but I just wanted something that was a part of me, if that makes sense.

In terms of the hair, it looks and feels just like the hair on my head. Even down to how it grows out of my scalp. I’ve shopped around for wigs and the hair on this system is the best quality I’ve seen.

The system itself is very comfortable. I don’t notice it unless I’m taking a shower. It does feel a little weird to shampoo my hair but I imagine I’ll get used to it.

I like it wear it pulled up, it looks nice. Wearing it completely down to be honest it looks a little wiggy because of the fullness in the front I think? Or I’m just not used to it. When I have the front pieces clipped back and wearing the rest down it looks nice too. When I go for a readjustment I’m going to have to bangs cut in a little more which I think will help.

So far, I like it. The price is steep, especially for maintenance. I had to do some soul searching to decide this is a path I wanna go down wrt to the costs of replacing systems etc. I’ve heard you can get a comparable product for cheaper with another system, but the salon I go to only does CNC. For a while I was thinking of doing hair direct and trying to do it myself but I chickened out and knew I wanted a stylist to help.

6. searching

searching Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys.. before the virus hit i was about to get the cnc system. Now I’m actually wondering what i would have done if i had gotten it applied before all this. I called the owner of one store and asked in times like this would we be able to take it off and re apply ourselves and she said no because the glue and stuff they used are only approved for salons. So now It’s concerning what we do if say we were stuck somewhere or if this happens again. Any ladies can tell us what they are doing when u need to get it reapplied but can’t?

7. Lisa Marie Taylor

Lisa Marie Taylor New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've just had a consultation. I'm still unsure how this piece will work for me as I have no hair upfront. This piece is the thickness of a regular PU with a linear hairline. Does anyone have experience wearing these without a fringe?

My CNC piece would need to be roughly 20cm square. With 10" hair length the unit including shipping, tax, etc is near $6,800. monthly service including color on my hair, cleaning, reattachment and cut in is $275 (including tip).

So by my math, If this unit lasts 18 months which is their long end estimate (I believe it would be 12) that's $652 per month.

I realize the hair quality may be excellent but I currently replace my chinese made "remi" lace front integration every 2-3 months, well before they go bad. In total I'm currently spending $370-$390 per month.

I honestly can't figure out why this unit is so darn expensive.

I'd really appreciate some honest feedback from anyone who stepped up and to understand how they justify this pricing? I could literally buy a new Mercedes instead.

8. thinhair1

thinhair1 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Lisa Marie, I'm just saying hello and welcome. I don't have advice for you as I wear wigs. I did bond for a while through Hair Club but got tired of being tethered to them, and it was expensive. Once I got comfortable with toppers and wigs I never looked back. Everyone finds their own solution and I hope someone can chime in soon to help you. Best