Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

COSMETIC ENHANCEMENT

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by trydevrythang, Sep 23, 2005.

1. I WANT TO KNOW FROM ANY ONE WHO HAS EXPERIENCED SEQUENCE IN ENGLEWOOD NJ. I RECENTLY PUT DOWN A DEPOSIT AND READ A NOT SO GOOD COMPLAINT. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THEY EXPERIENCED SO THAT I CAN KNOW IF I SHOULD CANCEL MY CONTRACT. :? :roll: :oops:

2. KY girl

KY girl Guest

Several girls on this site got ripped off in a BIG way by Sequence.
    Michael, their sales rep., used to post on here using a different name and acting like a client. He got busted.
    The girls on this site who got a piece there were all VERY unhappy. Sequence refused to give any of their money back.
    If you can, cancel the check now so that you can get more info from the girls here who used them.

3. KY girl

KY girl Guest

oh--you may want to contact the girls through a PM because I am not sure if they read this section. The ones I remember going to Sequence are as follows: Sessa, worriedgirl, and dorothy.
    Good luck.

4. sessa555

sessa555 Guest

OH MY GOD RUN!!!!!! Cancel your contract, and if it's too late, cut your losses and move on. Those guys are a bunch of crooks and their pieces are total and complete crap. They screwed a bunch of us over to the tune of 5 grand each. Seriously, get your money back (you might have to fight them but try your best) and go with something else. They should not even be in business.