Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Custom Hairpiece In Northern California

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by April54, Aug 4, 2018.

1. April54

April54 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I need to replace my existing hairpiece and would like to find someone in northern California who can make a custom hairpiece. I would like to find someone who will make/sell a hairpiece and also cut/style it to blend in with my bio hair. I have purchased several hairpieces over the years, and have had my own stylist cut it, but it never blends very well.

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for the type of hair to request? My current hairpiece is Remy human hair but I suspect it is Indian hair, very thick and straight and it doesn't blend at all with my wispy thin light density bio hair. I would like a hairpiece with Light density European hair, but I don't want a huge head of hair, which looks unnatural.

Thank you!

2. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello from Lisa the mom of a daughter with Alopecia. Contact Chrisforhair.com She has a website and will create anything you need, She has been in the business for many years and only works with quality factories. Her phone number is 925 245 0194. Tell her Lisa suggested you contact her. At one time I actually worked with a factory in China for custom human hair wigs. I would be happy to talk to you about wigs anytime. I love to help others find what they are looking for in wigs and not to make the same mistakes I made over the years. Best regards , Lisa
    Georged5050@gmail.com