Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Dermmatch Dark Brown for sale!

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by CKingAnswers, Jan 26, 2013.

1. CKingAnswers

CKingAnswers Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Dermmatch Dark Brown for sale! **Updated with Pictures**

Is anyone interested in a brand new Dermmatch compact in Dark Brown? I just received it in the mail and used it once. I am using a darker hair dye now (from the last time I ordered Dermmatch last year) so I think the Black color is going to work better for me. The past few weeks I had been using a cheap-o brand from Sally's and the color was much darker, like a black, even though it's called dark brown. Compared to the Dark Brown Dermatch, I see a darker/black will work better for me.
    Anyways, it's barely used, just a few swipes with the applicator is all I used. I will post pictures later of the compact and all it comes with. It sells for $47 on the Dermmatch website. I will sell it to you for $30. I love the product, this shade just doesn't work for me any more.

Feel free to ask questions. I will post pictures later!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are the pictures of the Dermmatch disk I have for sale. It's everything it comes with when you order, less one applicator that I started to use, stopped after two or three swipes because it was just too light for my hair. If you are thinking about trying Dermmtach, at least you can get it for a discount! Any questions, just let me know.
    This is the Dark Brown color of Dermmatch. My hair is like Courtney Cox/Katy Perry dark- close to black, I am reordering the Black shade of Dermmatch. The Dark Brown would be good for any shade of brown from a light brown to medium/dark brown. My natural color is a better match for this, but my dyed shade is darker. Remember, with a concealer you want your roots to match, or be slightly darker than the length of your hair.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 CKingAnswers, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  2. cate24

cate24 Guest

Where are you located? I'd just like to find out how much shipping would be..!

3. CKingAnswers

CKingAnswers Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry for the delayed response- I am in Ohio. If you'd like the Dermatch just PM me. I will pay for the shipping, no worries.