Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Do you ever dream about your hair?

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by WittsEnd, Dec 21, 2011.

1. WittsEnd

WittsEnd Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Last night I had a dream about my hair or lack of it. I had a hugh
    bald spot right in back. Wow, I was so glad to wake up.

2. RugBug

RugBug Guest

how funny you asked this today. Last night I dreamt that I was showing the split ends of my hair to my hairdresser and the entire handful of hair came out. I woke up honestly thinking that had happened.

Of course, by the end of my shower and blow dry today, I pretty much DID lose a handful!

3. Figarosmom

Figarosmom Guest

Well I have had dreams where I have all my hair like before. The other night I dreamt my Androgenetic Alopecia was advanced and I had super thin hair in the front. So it seems to go back and forth.

4. Arisemysoul

Arisemysoul Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes! Sometimes it is a good dream and sometimes it is a nightmare :(

5. Romy.N

Romy.N Guest

Oh yes, this must be a thing among us to have hair-dreams because not even one week ago I had such a wonderful dream....I dreamed I put my hands up in my hair and felt so much regrowth...thick and bushy and just sooooooooooooo much. I was all happy and even the first seconds after I woke up in the morning I thought it was real. Well at least till I looked up in the mirror....lol...lol..! I think that we all have made our hair-thing to such a center of interest that even in our sleep we seek solutions ..... poor ones we are, aren`t we? :shakehead:
    But I was not long sad I even laughed when I told my sister on the phone hours later because at least in my dreams I think I look great......ha ha ha!

Attached Files: