Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Does Anyone Else Have A Pattern Like This?

Discussion in 'Tell Your Story' started by Georgina, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Georgina

Georgina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yep our patterns look similar. I don’t see miniturisation in the photo, but do you notice a lot of that around your hairline too? I have tons. Are your eyelashes affected at all?

I’m assuming you got bloods tests and whatnot done. Do you have hormonal issues? Obviously mine was due to premature menopause and having really really high cortisol and essentially no estrogen. I feel like mine would have been like this around normal menopause age if I hadn’t had so many physical disturbances at a young age.
    I agree, super depressing.

I have some good news though, that using rogaine myself restored my whole hairline, hair thickness, eyebrows etc. My issue though is that it sped my shedding up the whole time I have been on it to like 60-150 hairs a day and put my hair into synchronised growth and loss periods.
    Hairline grew in for 3 months, then fell out for 3 months, over and over like this for 3 and a half years, but now it’s lost its effectiveness and doesn’t work anymore. I’m kind of a weird case though and most people don’t react and severely as I have.
    If you find rogaine doesn’t work, there is a natural alternative called Trinov which has just been released in Europe if you live there. Otherwise, you could try prp.

I really appreciate your feedback. I was beginning to think I was the only one with this pattern.

2. Gina

Gina Member

Dislikes Received:

3. unefemme

unefemme Member

Dislikes Received:
    I tried the generic version b/c it was definitely a lot cheaper, but for some peculiar reason, it didn't work as well as Latisse and I continued to lose lashes/brow hairs. Same thing happens to me occasionally with generic medications. Bad luck for me!

Georgina likes this.
  4. tula

tula Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, my eyebrows are also falling out. But that is inevitable. My mom, grandma and aunts have no eyebrows! They all have their hair though...
    I really thought I had a thyroid problem because it is just the 1/3 of my brows so far. I have had every blood test I can think of and nothing comes back abnormal. I was slightly low on zinc and my ferritin was low. I am now taking zinc and iron. I was taking iron for a good year with little change in my ferritin levels though.
    I do have hormone issues. I get terrible PMS and I have irregular cycles. No one can find an actual hormone problem causing it, but it must be there! I also get periods/spotting lasting up to 12 days. It is so frustrating to be having all of these problems and yet no doctor can tell me what the cause is. I am in America and I need a referral to get into an endocrinologist and my regular doctors won't do it because, well, it causes them to lose money.
    I am on about week 3 of Rogaine and I am hoping it helps. I would even be happy if it at least saved what I have now. I am also afraid it is going to ruin my hair instead of help. So far I think I have only a slight bit more shedding, but I can't be sure because sometimes I shed a little more before my period anyway.
    Do you wish you woudn't have tried Rogaine? Did it make things worse or is it just about the same?

5. Gina

Gina Member

Dislikes Received:
    I loose hair when aggravated...once the lose has started it continues for years it seems if anxiety is still present it won't go away.f or me it's 3 days later after the stress hair gone.w ish I cou

6. Avania

Avania New Member

Dislikes Received:
    For what it's worth, I have Androgenetic Alopecia, with bad recession and miniaturisation at the temples (and now a distinct receding hairline, in recent years). My hair loss is bad at the sides, above and behind the ears, and I have a LOT of miniaturisation at the nape (basically the 'back' hairline). I have diffuse thinning generally, but the abovementioned parts are the worst affected.

Georgina likes this.
  7. Rohit Kaushik

Rohit Kaushik New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello,

Female thinning hair (Pattern Balding) is practically like that of the male sex with the exception of that it generally results from a basic disease. Hormonal imbalance and genes can likewise bring about female hair loss (baldness). Balding for a lady is disparaging and it really affects her certainty and may cause her fear and stress.

Female pattern balding is described by the diminishing of hair in certain spots or getting uncovered in certain zones. It very well may be experienced by any lady paying little mind to age. The most regular however is the diminishing of hair on the highest point of the head or retreating hairline. You can use hair regrowth oil for the pattern like you have.

Thanks!

8. beautiful girl

beautiful girl New Member

Dislikes Received:
    its a women hair loss discussion forum ....so what is your purpose here ???!!! are u a woman ?