Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Excessive bleeding

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by Sally, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Sally

Sally Guest

Please help I am freaking out I have been bleeding a lot for about six months (usually have nothing whatsoever) I also bleed a lot after sex with my boyfriend (TMI I know) but I stupidly googled this and it came up with cervical cancer and I am freaking the frig out ... please can someone tell me they have this sometimes !!! trying to get docs appointmnet but cant get through

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I had cervical cancer many years ago and didn't have any unusual bleeding, so I don't know if that's a common symptom or not. I hope you can see your doctor soon. Take good care.

3. paula_rosalina

Dislikes Received:
    Sally,

i had spotting during by the time i was fertile when i used oral contraceptives or Mirena.

I too had some episodes off bleeding after sexual intercourse. But i went to the doctor and it was everything ok, it was from hormonal imbalance.

But you have to go to the doctor to see if you have something. And bleeding can be so many things, from hormonal imbalance, some injury you have in your cervix, mioma, etc...

So don't panick and go to the doctor as soon as you can so you don't stay so ansious and for you too find what is causing it.

i had cervix cancer, early stages when i was 18 and i never had bleeding.

So dont't think in cancer, just go to your gyno and let him see and make some exams.

Hope i helped in some way.

Hugs and calm down.

Paula.