Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Excrutiating Scalp Tightness

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by hairlosshelp, Jul 20, 2015.

1. hairlosshelp

hairlosshelp Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    My scalp has been extremely tight throughout the whole day. I haven't been able to get ANYTHING done, feeling tired and lightheaded, etc. This just feels like a battle I'm going to lose no matter what, like I can't get a ****ing break from this and I'm so fed up with my life going to **** every single year when I have done nothing to deserve this. This is just unbelievable at this point. Things like this make me think there is definitely a higher power and this is just a giant "**** you" from him. It really is starting to feel like there's nothing good "in the cards" for me.

2. bc2005

bc2005 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    What treatments are you on? Have you thought about taking zinc? I think it really helps. Also use coconut oil on your scalp to reduce inflammation

3. hairlosshelp

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not on any treatments except for niz shampoo at the moment and iron. I brought a couple of oils I am going to try. I just showered though and basically lost about 600 hairs. That's the most I've lost in the 9 months of this. It's such a joke...I have the trifecta of a bad appearance - 55lbs overweight, balding and acne. I don't know what the hell I've done that is so bad in life that I end up with this. On top of that my social life is non-existent and no relationships and now scalp pain. I used to be a good person too and my friends would always contact me because they liked my sense of humour and now I'm just angry, depressed and distant. One of my friends has a twitter where she constantly tweets things like "ugly people should not be allowed in clubs", "I won't remember meeting you unless you're attractive" and "why do fat girls buy pretty dresses anyway?" and constantly judges others on their appearance all the time and has made a lot of racist remarks but she claims to be unhappy yet her family is really rich, her bf has taken her on 6 vacations this year alone and she's skinny with thick, long hair and clear skin. It's just truly unfair because even when I felt better about myself I wouldn't go out of my way to make others feel like **** and instead try to cheer them up and make them look on the bright side of life because I believed in karma...and I know things like that don't really exist but gosh this is freaking ridiculous. I'm not saying people like her deserve to get this or anything - no one should. But I really feel like all the nice people I know are dealing with something or the other while all the self-centered, egoistic, shallow people have a smooth sailing life.

4. bc2005

bc2005 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time! I really am. People are mean especially young people. Don't worry. Karma is a bitch and just because she seems happy on social media doesn't mean she's not battling her own demons.
    I was on rogaine for a year and a half. It didn't help me. I've been wearing myself off of it. I will say since I stopped using or almost stopped rogaine and nixoral my scalp pain has decreased considerably. It's pretty awesome actually. I also added zinc and vitamin b to my daily regimen. I also wonder if exercising has helped. I went from not exercising at all to jogging and walking about 6 days a week. Everything feels better. Just a thought.

5. hairlosshelp

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks! I started exercising again recently, though it's been pretty brutal haha after months of being sedentary but it makes me feel better just to know I'm exercising again.

I don't think she's really battling any demons tbh. She's been gifted the genetic lottery, money lottery, and is even smart. And she knows all those things too and that it's apparent to everyone else. I'd trade lives with her any day, the only thing that I would keep is my family. Even despite all that if there is something that a person is insecure about she will make fun of it and very rudely, too. I dread seeing her. I know many people like that though, it makes me wonder how nothing ever seems to go wrong with them.