Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Eyelash Are Disappearing. Any Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Edan, Nov 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Edan

Edan New Member

Dislikes Received:
    It I KT makes sense that if my scalp is thinning the hair elsewhere would too. But, I’m at a loss! How can I help my eyelashes grow? They are so wispy thin and do not grow in evenly. The problem is I can’t stand any glues on my sensitive eyes so I’m really hope to regrow what I’ve got. My eye are super sensitive to any fake lashes so that completely out. Ladies, has this happened to you? What do you recommend as a remedy. I feel alien-like without any eyelashes . Help a girl out.

2. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    I hear what you are saying regarding sensitivity, but agree that eyelashes really frame the eyes and actually keep dust out of your eyes. Mother nature gave them to us for a reason. There is a really natural lash that my daughter wears and they look so nice for daily use. Ardell #109 and you can get them for discounted price with a website I have used for years, Madam Madeline. I buy them 50 at a time and they give those with hair loss an additional 20% off so I pay about $2.50 a pair rather then $5.00 a pair at the drug store. They also sell the Duo clear glue at a discount. I did read that you are sensitive but I would give these a try and maybe a benedryl could reduce the itch or discomfort. I do know that my daughters thinned like you said and then sadly they did fall out but over the years they have come back some, not like they were before the alopecia, but enough to put mascara on and not wear the lashes on occassion. When she lost all her lashes we went to MAC makeup and they helped us with putting lashes on and the eye makeup that really gave her confidence back. I think losing her lashes and eyebrows was more difficult than losing her hair. I am going to look up if there is eyelash glue that is for delicate skin. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

3. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    Me again, I went on Amazon and there are a number of lash glues that are for delicate skin.