Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Eyelashes

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by twinmom, Sep 25, 2006.

1. twinmom

twinmom Guest

Hello,

I was losing eyelashes over the last year and about 6 months ago I started using Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash...It helped and filled in my eyelashes and just this past week I started losing eyelashes about 10 maybe more in one eye. I'm not sure if this is normal, I was thinking it was just normal shedding, but it is bare in a few spots. I will continue to use it to help the grow back, but has anyone had this happen after using it that long?

Thanks

2. Rnay

Rnay Guest

I am new to the alopicia thing, maybe have been losing my hair about 2- 3 months not sure exactly.... I notices I started losing brows and lashes about 1 week ago.... Can you tell me where you get the Jan Marini Age Intervention Eyelash.... Thanks

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

I hope it stops soon....
    Renee'

3. twinmom

twinmom Guest

janmarini.com can help you find it or sell it to you. There is a 800# on their website

4. Banner

Banner Guest

That's the only hair loss product I've tried that did any good. I definitely have longer lashes and perhaps a bit thicker.

5. mary anne

mary anne Guest

I have tried this product with no results at all. Any ideas why it works for some and not for others?

6. Banner

Banner Guest

Probably like every other hair loss treatment--seems to help nobody or a few people--nothing helps everyone. I wish I had the answer.

7. New Girl

New Girl Guest

Dr. Bauman is there a reason that people with alopecia totalis or alopecia universalis are NOT candidates for eyelash transplantation.

I saw that on the website you indicated in your post.

Thank you

Kori