Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Feeling Really Down And Needing Encouragement :(

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by MeliM, Jun 9, 2019.

1. TinaM1968

TinaM1968 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you MeliM ♥️ It’s hard some days and not having anyone to talk to about it makes it harder. Thank goodness for you girls here. It does help.

2. sleepywaif

sleepywaif Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm going through a roooough spot too
    It sucks it's not spring anymore id just plant a ton of flowers

I can't believe what a shitty hand of genes/epigenetics I got. Depressing af

3. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    Yea I feel the same. I keep hoping and praying but it seems prayers are going unanswered

4. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I totally agree. Everyone always tells me . "It's just hair" , at least your healthy, it could be worse etc. They just have no idea what it would be like and how it would feel to loose their hair. Man I wish I could experience what it felt like not to have hair loss again. Not having it on my mind all day long. I'm always here if you want to talk. Best wishes to you!

5. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Genetics are the worse! I'm starting to notice my moms hair is thinning too. But she is 66 . Mine started at 27 . Why so early for me

6. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    Non
    e of my sister aunts mom ( she passed away at 59 but full head is hair!)cousin etc no one has this nightmare I’m dealing with it seems so unfair. I’m the youngest of everyone too!

7. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I totally understand. The only thing I can think of for this happening to me at such a young age is that I inherited it from my Grandpa. He was the only one in my family to be bald in his 30's . It most definitely is unfair that along with all of everything else life throws our way we have to constantly worry about our hair . When that should never be a issue.