Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Finally - my derm appointment *PLEASE READ - SO SCARED*

Discussion in 'The Undiagnosed' started by kitkatkitkat3, Mar 31, 2009.

1. I just spoke with the dermatologist - unbelievably it was an administrative error. She had my biopsy results in front of her and nothing had come up on there at all that would suggest cancer. She double checked I hadn't showed her any moles or lesions or anything and I hadnt so she put it down to a mistake. They will discuss it with me tomorrow. I'm a mixture of completely relieved and absolutely apalled. I have spent this weekend in tears, and running to the bathroom with an upset tummy from the constant churning and butterflies over this. What a mess :shakehead:

2. Hayley

Hayley Guest

I'm so glad for you, kitkat. And i think you should complain for the weekend of total anguish

3. alicat

alicat Guest

omg. what is wrong with people? i can't believe they did this to you!!!!!!!!

but...i am so relieved for you!!!!!!!!!!

4. snowflake

snowflake Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    What a relief!!!! Thanks for telling us what happened.

5. Thanks girls - I am consulting with a patient support organisation on the best way to handle this. I just want to make sure it never happens again to someone else as it was very upsetting.

Now I just have to focus on my biopsy results tomorrow - please keep everything crossed that I get SOME sort of answer from it...not inconclusive!

6. sadie_2008

sadie_2008 Guest

PPHHHHHHEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!

7. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Thank you for the update!!!!!

Did the doctor go over your biopsy results yet?