Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Flora Hair Care Questions And Advice

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Lea, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Lea

Lea Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have a Flora that I have been wearing pretty much full time since July. I'm still trying to work out the best tips for hair care. I am hoping you guys might be able to help. I was told to wash every 20- 8 hour wears, but for the last few weeks I've noticed I can't go that long in between washes. It gets kind of gross. It is now coming to about every two weeks even though I take it off when I get home from work, and don't always wear on weekends if I am not going out. I feel like I shouldnt have to wash so frequently, but maybe this is normal?

My questions are:

- How often do you wear\wash yours?
    - What shampoo do you use? Flora recommmded Paul Mitchell, but I wonder if there is something better, more suited to HH pieces.
    - What additional things do you do to keep it looking nice? I use argan oil when it feels dry, but I try not to use heat tools or additional products because I want to avoid damaging the hair. However, it does appear to me to be changing color a tad on top, (it may be noticeable only to me) and getting a bit dry, but could be because of weather (northeast winter).
    All tips are welcome...
    Thank you ladies!