Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Fortune Wigs - any one have problems?

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Hennared, May 11, 2012.

1. Hennared

Hennared Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    If you've purchased from them... did you get a tracking number before shipping? If it was a custom, how long did it take? I'm getting a bit of a run around with them, honestly, about when my custom will ship and how it will ship. It isn't clear to me too if I get a tracking number before they ship - which I need to have, with the way things get delivered where I live. Any input? Thanks!

2. sw33ti3

sw33ti3 Guest

I ordered a custom topper, it was sent with a tracking #, & I got rush shipping I recieved in aboout a week!! I'm going to post pics soon, I don't know how to put a link to my topic, but it's called " Custom peice from Fortune arrived!"
    :punk:

3. Hennared

Hennared Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    I know how long a custom order takes. I called to ask about the status of my order, because I am moving soon. It took several calls to find out anything. This is the end of week 7, and I was told on the phone to expect it this week..... but on the phone they did not indicate if they would actually send me a tracking number, and the person I spoke to seemed 'confused' when I requested signature required (for an over $700 dollar wig?) So, I'm a little concerned.

4. Vlal

Vlal Guest

I was replying to sw33ti3 who seemed to get her custom order super quick.

5. sw33ti3

sw33ti3 Guest

Well mine came that quick because I requested rush shipping! I needed it here ASAP!! I've been off work from knee surgery for over 3 mnths, & I wanted it for when I go back! I emailed back & forth the whole time with Ken, & when they shipped it they sent me an email with the shipping info & it had a tracking #, I wonder if you only get that with the priority shipping......that would be silly, either way you've spent $$$ & you want to ensure it arrives! Hang in there, If it doesn't come next week, then call & ask to speak to someone in charge!