Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Forum Update And Ongoing Construction

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by admin, Jun 30, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello everyone -

We are upgrading the forums and there will be some ongoing quirks and minor issues that will get figured out over the next week or so.

If you run into anything that you *should* be able to do, but *arent* able to do - or have any questions, please go ahead and post them here. If you're not able to post here please email:

admin (a) heralopecia (d) com (switching for at and dot)

It is a new software which is *drastically* better than the previous one, but many who hate change will probably be a little miffed for a little while, until you get used to it :)

Trust me that its a vast improvement and eventually you'll love it. We will also be re-incorporating the color scheme. Right now its the default one.

• Signatures have been modified to not allow links due to some major penalties from Google, etc thanks to spammy links that were all over this site and damaged our rankings. That's the only downgrade, and I hope you'll tolerate it.

• We are going to start requiring that your Thread Titles are at least around 7-ish words long. This will work in the long run to drastically increase traffic to this community because Google has literally tens of THOUSANDS of our threads with just 1 word in the title - and nobody clicks on them. They also rank terribly. So you can help this community grow in several ways, and one of them is to write titles that are keyword-rich and interesting.

• We've also added a "Dislike" button to posts, so that you can express when you don't feel a post is helpful, or contributing positively to the discussion. This is an interesting self-moderating way to encourage users to be helpful and avoid being terrible on the forums.
    Lots more to come. I will update soon.

Admin

#1 admin, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. pasbrillantebrunette

Dislikes Received:
    Hello Admin,

An Edit button and a Delete one would be welcome on this site.

Thanks a lot
    :)

Moonfancy likes this.
  3. mcat11

mcat11 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    @admin I cannot edit or delete posts and I cannot initiate a private message there is no options for these things.

Moonfancy likes this.
  4. SanndyK

SanndyK New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I can’t find members pictures.

5. claire

claire New Member

Dislikes Received:
    New feel free to add, UK

6. unefemme

unefemme Member

Dislikes Received: