Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Getting a wig in Europe?

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by cocoa, Feb 7, 2016.

1. cocoa

cocoa Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi there,

It's been two years now that I have been wanting to wear hair, but I still couldn't make a choice. I wanted to get a topper first, but then I realised it was probably going to be less comfortable and more maintenance (blending and styling) than a full wig... So I am now turning to wigs, and want to get a cheap option first, and see if I can work it out. I really like the forever young textured layers style, but the problem is I can't find it on a U.K site. I could order from US site, but would have to add around 30$ for shipping to France, so I wanna make sure with my ladies here, that there is no other solution before clicking on the checkout button.

Any Uk site that you could recommend? If not, who has ordered from wowwigs, vogueswigs, et wig.com from abroad? Satisfied? Thanks.

2. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Have you tried www.wigsmart.co.uk ? Never used them myself but they do forever young wigs

3. hairtothere

hairtothere Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I would be very careful of wigsmart.co.uk. Their photos are stolen from other wig brands that they don't even sell. Most of their wigs are very low quality non branded pieces. They don't even have photos of the actual wig in many cases and are just using celebrity photos where they aren't even wearing a wig. There are also dozens of fake good reviews written in broken english.

4. cocoa

cocoa Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Lol! Thank you girls, i guess i Will end up ordering from an american website :).

5. hairtothere

hairtothere Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    The woman who runs the wiggsupport board ships out of the US, from what I remember. Her store is Tonkin's Wigs in CT she might be able to save you a bit.