Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Had Anyone Tried Hairmax Lasar Ultra And Is It Worth To Purchase It For Fphl?

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Sandy, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Sandy

Sandy Member

Dislikes Received:
    I was recommended to get the hairmax lasar comb, finasteride and nizorel dhampoo for 3-6 months, if doesnt work to get a transplant. Has anyone used the comb and has it actually helped? The reviews i read are not good.

2. Emily!

Emily! New Member

Dislikes Received:
    The laser comb does not have impressive reviews which is why I never bought one. I used Nizorel shampoo forever with no results. Best of luck to you with your efforts.

3. Lhulberg

Lhulberg New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Ladies:

I have been following posts on this forum for a long time now. My hair has started shedding in the past 6-7 years at my part and at the top of my head. My hair keeps getting thinner and thinner.
    Reading this post, I decided to come in and post for the first time to share with you my experience with my own hair loss and recent good result.
    Please do not waste money, time and effort with Hairmax or any expense Hair laser products or treatment. In my experience, these things did nothing to stop my hair loss.
    For the past 6-7 years, I have tried many hair vitamins, Rogaine, Iron, Hormone Replacement, Hairmax Laser comb, Hair Laser Helmet, even gone to expensive professional Hair Laser treatment at a professional clinic for 6 months...to NO EFFECT.
    Until about three months ago, I noticed one of my friends’s hair look so much better and thicker than before. She told me she started taking FISH OIL, double dose. After she told me, I started taking Fish Oil 1000mg with 300mg of Omega-3, regular dose of 2 pills a day as recommended, not double dose just yet.
    Lo and behold, my hair literally stopped shedding about a week later after starting with Fish Oil, instead of a big chunk as for the past 6-7 many years, there’s only very minor shedding of 5 or 6 strands after each shower, or none in some day, There should always be some small amount of shedding of old hair to leave room for new hair growth.
    I notice some hair in my part line has started growing back but no regrowth yet on the top of my head, still thin hair there but luckily not too bad.
    I started taking Fish Oil for about two months now and the no-shedding is still continuing.

As we all know, hair shedding has many causes and varies from person to person. For me, I rely on Fish Oil right now because I had no results for years with all the other methods.
    Fish Oil may not be for everyone but It does no harm try Fish Oil. At least if it doesn’t prevent your hair from shedding, it will still do no harm to your body and make your skin look better.

I still keep my fingers crossed and hope that it is the Fish Oil that yielded the good result in stopping hair loss for me.

DivyaJ and Emily! like this.
  4. Emily!

Emily! New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you know exactly what fish oil brand that your friend was using? I also know someone who is taking fish oil, and I've been able to detect an odor, that I don't know how to tell her,but is distinctly fishy.(She is not taking it for hairloss, btw.) I'd like to try this myself but I'm afraid of smelling like a fish pond but wondering if a brand that was advertised to be odorless would have the same effect? Nothing is ever easy. I took Viviscal for years with no effect and it was supposed to be marine based, whatever that means. Best of luck with your hair. Mine is still thinning as we speak.

DivyaJ likes this.
  5. Lhulberg

Lhulberg New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Emily:

It’s Nature’s Bounty. Odorless, seriously! Now that you mentioned odor, I am extremely sensitive about smell and odor, I haven’t detected any fishy odor or smell at all, otherwise I would have stopped taking it since day one. Even my doctor recommends this brand name of Fish Oil to me.
    If you google the EPA and DHA in this Fish Oil, you found the info on them helping with hair loss too.

Photos of Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil bottle included below.

I sure hope it will help you as it has helped me so far.

Attached Files:

DivyaJ likes this.
  6. Lhulberg

Lhulberg New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Emily:

I also took Viviscal for months with no effect. Every hair vitamins I took, I tried it at least 3 months to see any effect. If after 3 months I still see no effect then I know it's not for me.