Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Hair club for women

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by worriedgirl, Sep 8, 2005.

1. worriedgirl

worriedgirl Guest

I am considering going to the hair club for women to see what their biomatrix process is. Does anyone have any experience with hair club?

2. ScaredSally

ScaredSally Guest

I have not heard very good things about Hair club for Men on other sites ... maybe someone on here can chime in about hair club for women

3. JennG

JennG Guest

Hey worriedgirl

My hair is getting worse and worse by the second!! There are some days when I am soooo jealous of other people Just because they have great hair. I say things to myself like " If I had her hair I would be just as pretty"...its horibble!!

I believe our friend "stillhopeful" has used hairclub or something similar. She said she loves her piece and actually made me think about looking into something similar. However I tried to contact this place in Delaware and they never got back to me :(

Stillhopeful---are you out there :) ??

4. Jlynnleal

Jlynnleal Guest

I went to the hair club because they advertise as a hairloss treatment. No one discussed any kind of treatment for my thinning hair, ( thinning in the front) they told me they could make a hair piece for me for $2500.00 every 6 months! Oh and the girl looked at my hair and told me the follicle was dead! I thought the only way to tell if it were dead was to do a biopsy. In all my experience was not a good one. BTW biomatrix the hair piece for $2500.00

5. Peony

Peony Guest

hair club makes hairpieces and shaves your head and bonds the pieces. That is ALL that they do. I have heard good things about them, and bad things. Personally, I think that I can do better buying a $1000 kiki topper and finding a stylist to work with privately on the whole shaving/bonding thing. hair club is overpriced, and from what I have heard, you can do just as well on your own. When I went in, there was a lot of pressure on me to buy....keep us posted on your experience and what you thought.

6. Lesliet

Lesliet Guest

Totally agree. If you decide to use a hair system, if they do not get the color or texture right the first time they give you product -- run... I've been with Apollo fpr a year and they are still trying to get it right...I've spent hundreds (thousands?) and still no good results...

Sorry to bring this news. Wish it were more positive.

Only heard bad things about HCM, btw.

7. Minnie

Minnie Guest

Beware!

Hi,

Just this week a member at Wig Support who was also a member of the Hair Club posted a really shocking experience, having to do with the supposedly safe adhesive used by the club. It's apparently extremely toxic based on what she's now been able to very painfully extract out of them, despite what they claim.

Please be careful!

Minnie