Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

hair club question

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by imperfectly_perfect, Aug 14, 2005.

1. i have noticed that all of the many hairs that i shed have a small whitest, yellowish hair club (bulb) while i plucked one hair out from my scalp to see what it's hair club (bulb) was like and it's was dark brown (the colour of my hair). what does this mean? why do the hairs that fall out have a whitest, yellowish club? is this the way it's supposed to look? or are the hair clubs of the hairs that have fallen out supposed to be brown too? is this a bad sign?

yeah i know i spent too much time looking at those shedded hair ? but it's hair to not inspect them when they're frickin' everywhere? *sigh :(

thanks for the responses.

2. Is this correct information????

i found this on another forum -

if i'm right..hair that has the white bulb at the end is hair that has been shed early in the telogen phase...and hair with the black club at the end is hair thats been shed at the end of the telogen phase.

in short..you cannot gauge your hairloss or take the hairbulb as a sign of anything.

is this true?