Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Hair Loss - Should This Define Me ?

Discussion in 'Newly Diagnosed Alopecians' started by noStrandsAttached, Aug 7, 2021.

1. noStrandsAttached

noStrandsAttached New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Glad to have joined this forum, I recently got to know about this forum and so glad I did. Hair loss is something that has been part of my life, more to say my personality, since I hit my puberty.
    My mother's genes have gifted me this :)
    Confidence is something I need to experience, I have failed major exams, failed in relationships due this lack of confidence.
    I have been alone throughout my adolescence. I have been bullied, mocked at school. People generally want to relive their childhood. But that was a nightmare for me.
    I belong to conservative family, where women need to get married off as soon as possible ( otherwise society does not accept us ).
    Now that I have hit a certain age, my parents have panic attacks, since I am being rejected by the so called progressive yet judgemental men. Sounds stupid right, but does this society and these men define me. Does my hair loss, define me at all.

P.S Would love to hear stories from all you beautiful and confident women out there <3