Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Has Anyone Had Success With Tricomin Regrowth And/or Hairmax Ultima 12?

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by Sandy, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Sandy

Sandy Member

Dislikes Received:
    I was recommended to use the hairmax ultima 12 laser comb by a doctor but see it has terrible reviews. Has anyone had success with any of these laser combs and if so which is recommended? Also I am reading about tricomin regrowth which I hadn't heard of previously, has anyone used it?
    At any rate, now i am taking stinging nettle root daily, I have used this about 1 month and have noticed considerably less hairloss. Also, I started 2 weeks ago taking 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseeds in my food, I read that could be an alternative to finasteride. I was recommended also by a doctor to take finasteride but am reluctant to take prescription meds, although if this doesn't work i may do so.
    So I am trying everything, flaxseed, stinging nettle root, zinc, I am also applying every 2 days or so rosemary oil, I really want the transplant to be my last option.
    I have a lot of hair back and sides but the center front hairline and temple areas are very thin and see through and my part, I have to play around with it now to cover the missing areas.
    This has become an obsession with me.
    I started losing the front part at menopause, and it has gradually thinned and now no volume on top. It is truly distressing but I am trying to do whatever I can to salvage it and if possible cause regrowth..........like most of us, I never thought this would happen to me since I had so much hair before.....