My derm just called me telling me my transverse section of my biopsy failed. Suddenly she said she needed that to be sure if i had Androgenetic Alopecia, but last time she said based on the vertical section she said 99% sure. Now she said I still can not say for sure. Because of the fungus on my head i have to wait unttil the 24 th of march to get a biopsy again and then wait for another week to get the results. if it do have it after being told i don't have it, seems like the worst thing. I am really upset right now.