Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

headcover ideas for pinkdaaisy

Discussion in 'Hats, Wraps, Cosmetic Options for Alopecians' started by dancer, Aug 19, 2013.

1. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    The pink scarf I wear over my FLW when exercising, long scarf folded into three and the ends twisted around back to the top then tucked in
    The other two have made myself, one with a bought scarf and I made a band with velour. The black one is a cap. I sewed two pieces of velour together then stitched it onto a bought grey headband and I can change the top headband to give a different look!

Attached Files:

2. pinkdaisy7

pinkdaisy7 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Those are AWESOME!!! So girly and pretty!!! You are very talented. I may have to try to finagle something like this for myself to wear. They look silky like they wouldn't be uncomfortable to sleep in, also.

Dancer, thank you SO MUCH for taking the time and effort to post this. This site and all of the kind ladies on here like yourself are what is keeping me sane right now!!!

:):love::love::love::love::love:

3. dancer

Dislikes Received:
    Ah my pleasure! I was lucky my mum was a seamstress, so had an excellent teacher and I am just too mean to pay £30 for one! I find most of my scarves in the sales or use remanants of material.

The little hat is great to sleep in as it stays put all night with the stretchy hairband and there aren't any knots to make it uncomfortable and wake you up!

hair loss is hard but we can still look feminine and sexy we just have to get more creative to achieve it! lol

4. AmyinArizona

AmyinArizona Guest

That's really cool!!

I've been buying my head gear from Pretty Caps on Etsy... their Bamboo piece is really soft and basic.. I'm going to use it as a base for your design.. thanksssss!!!!:woot:

5. dancer

Dislikes Received:
    Oh pleased it gave you some ideas!