Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

How Can I Improve My Skin Tone Naturally?

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by Ethel Jackson, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Ethel Jackson

Ethel Jackson New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, there my name is Ethel Jackson I want some tips for improving my skin tone. If anyone has some tips or ideas then please share with me.

2. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Ethel ! In order for us to give you any valuable advise, we need to know what exactly is wrong with your skin. If, for example you are just pale, with dark circles under your eyes - increase your iron intake, try to spend lots of time outdoors (know not easy if you have to work and spend lots of time indoors), juicing is really great - green vegetables, grapes and carrots. Was doing it religiously about 5 years ago and everybody thought that I was non-stop skiing somewhere in a fresh mountain air.
    Oh, and sometimes simple fascial scrub does miracles - old fashion receipie which our grand mothers used peels off upper dull particles fm the skin surface : just mix salt with honey and scrub your face gently. Has to be exercised with caution, because if you have too many red broken capilares, it might damage them even more.

#2 Barbarina, Jun 17, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. elixirhtc

elixirhtc Member

Dislikes Received:
    great to see such a nice information about skin care caring in natural ways ... it's sound very good will be very nice for people...