Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I have a challenge for you! Please read.

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Positive Outlook' started by bc2005, May 27, 2014.

1. bc2005

bc2005 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I promise that WHEN I have a positive update that I will share it here! I will not disappear!

I've noticed many women who disappear after some positive updates or slight regrowth. We need to share our positive experiences here and we have to stick together! I know there are more positive updates than what is shared here.

Can you make that promise, too? If in a year I have found a great regimen and it is working for me, I will be sharing it with you all. And I will continue to do so...because after all what are we here for? Because we have HOPE!

2. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    If I had ever found anything that worked I would have shouted it from the rooftops! Good luck.

3. ducksauce

ducksauce Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'll share my positive update… I feel like I've tried everything except Rogaine to fix my hair. My hair loss started about 2 years ago, but it was very noticeable to me about one year ago. I went to a derm who diagnosed me as TE and suggested I take Biotin. I did my own research. I had my own tests run independent from any Dr and read/researched my results. I have come to the conclusion that my hair loss was/is most likely caused by a lack of protein in my diet and low ferritin/low hemoglobin. Low hemoglobin will also result in hair loss. I started most of my regime last August, then stopped the Viviscal in December.. and my hair began to shed worse, so by January I was back on Viviscal (among the others) It has been just recently that I feel like my hair is actually improved. So...

August- December
    2 Viviscal per day
    Biotin (started in November)
    EPO
    Fish Oil
    Fresh onion juice applied to my scalp every other day left on for at least 30 min sometimes much longer.
    I grow Laser every other day 25 min session.
    I saw some regrowth on this - but not enough and my hair was still falling out.
    January - present
    1Viviscal
    EPO, Fish oil not daily but 3 times per week
    Complex B
    Vitamin D
    Biotin
    Iron supplement (ferrous furmate) (Stared this in March)
    L-Lysine
    Vit. C
    Oh I also eat an egg every day and upped my protein intake

I rinse my hair every day before I condition with Raw, unfiltered ACV. I use topical Melatonin nightly, and I still use the Igrow. What I have noticed recently is that my hair isn't falling out anymore. In the last 3 days I pulled a total of 10 hairs out of my hairbrush.

4. BGS92

BGS92 Guest

Yes, I second this!

5. CurlyQ

CurlyQ Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    ABSOLUTELY!!!!

I just started taking Ferretts (iron supplement) with a glass of orange juice or Vitamin C supplement.
    I'm deficient in iron. My ferritin was 11.

I'd definitely post on here if I have positive results!