Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I have a secret...

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by alicat, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Janie-Ann

Janie-Ann Guest

Ali,

Any change at all in your hair, with all those pregnancy hormones?

Just wondering...

All the best :)

2. alicat

alicat Guest

Haha....yeah....it's falling more! Go figure! But I really don't care because I am more than thrilled to go bald to have this baby! I mean it!

3. michellebr

michellebr Guest

:)

hey Ali, did you hear about the ROP seminar in toronto coming up? I may go, just for fun.

4. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Congrats Ali!!! :punk:

5. alicat

alicat Guest

6. Northerngirl

Northerngirl Guest

Well I don't know you and I'm new to the board but wanted to say Congrats!! Pregnancy is awesome!

Normally your hair tends to thicken when preganant near the end of 2nd trimester so maybe you'll get to experience that!

7. alicat

alicat Guest

thank you, Northerngirl! I just started my 2nd tri (13w2d today) so I have a bit to go before I might experience that hair growth :) But even if I do, it certainly won't make me wanna go out without my wig on!

8. aries

aries Guest

Ali - We need a picture of that baby belly.

9. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

wowee I don't know how I missed this!!! Congrats ali... I'm soooo happy for you! :jump:

10. alicat

alicat Guest

When I start showing I will for sure post a pic or more... :)

Apparently women show later with first pregnancies 'cause we're still all tight and "put together" down there! I have a lot of stretching to do apparently!

11. so-lost

so-lost Guest

You made it to the 2nd trimenster! That's great news and hopefully will allow you to enjoy more and worry less! Congrats again and keep baking!

12. SherryBerry

SherryBerry Guest

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for a new BABY :jump:

I have had 7 and well.... still waiting for that big hair grow effect :crazy: :dunno:

13. alicat

alicat Guest

I know! 2nd trimester, how cool is this? I heard the HB for the first time today. OMG. I can't even describe what I felt inside... :inlove:

14. so-lost

so-lost Guest

Oh, I remember the hearbeat! I could sit and listen to that all day. Wait til you get kicked!!! Like butterflies in the beginning and an elephant by time you're ready to deliver! (My son was 9.7 lbs!)

15. SherryBerry

SherryBerry Guest

You know they sell cheap versions of those heart beat listening things now in stores. ;) ;) ;) :)

16. alicat

alicat Guest

I looked and no one has them. I am in Canada, maybe this is why we don't have them?

17. curlylocks

curlylocks Guest

I loved the little butterfly kicks. The 2nd trimester is the best! Relax and pamper yourself or better yet, make him pamper you.

18. rsummers11

rsummers11 Guest

WaaaaaaaaaaHooooo! :jump: :jump: :jump:

:punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

What a wonderful secret. Congratulations!

19. alicat

alicat Guest

I can't wait to feel kicks!!!! I am 14w1d, so still time before that happens!