Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I have a secret...

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by alicat, Nov 26, 2009.

1. joshsmommy

joshsmommy Guest

For the heartbeat monitor, I highly recommend renting one. http://www.babybeat.com/

The ones you get in stores are not very effective and will send you in a panic if you can't hear the heartbeat. The ones you rent are the exact ones the drs use in their offices. It's the best way to go.

2. alicat

alicat Guest

Thanks for the suggestions :)

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    It feels like butterflies at first- hard to recognize. Later on you can't miss it. Your bambino will want to be awake when you want to sleep!

4. alicat

alicat Guest

I can't wait. I am 16 weeks along, so not too long until I feel something!

5. dying curls

dying curls Guest

Hey Alicat,
    I was wondering if you could tell us how you are dealing with the hair loss during your pregnancy?
    Are you still on metformin?
    thanks
    elodie

6. ToTheLighthouse

ToTheLighthouse Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, it's interesting also for hair loss girls to know what happens to hair during pregnancy, are you seeing a difference yet? I'm sure hair is not top of your agenda right now though, lol.

I am new here and haven't 'met' you but wanted to say that I am so thrilled about your good news :bravo:

7. alicat

alicat Guest

Hi ladies!

I haven't noticed any positive change in my hair (sorry to be the bearer of bad news!) If anything, more is falling out, but it doesn't look thinner. My facial hair has started to grow again too. Bummer! Maybe I am having the reverse happen to me compared to other women? But I really don't care too much because I am just so happy to be pregnant! I'm 17w5d today :) Time is flying!