Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I just wanna have a bang

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by sadgirl, Nov 12, 2011.

1. sadgirl

sadgirl Guest

yes,,thats it i want to have a normal bang from my normal hair,,i wanna do my hair as cute as those other girls,,,,thick bang,,,but i cant,,coz it's too thin from the front

2. samging

samging Guest

I know exactly what you mean. I can't have bangs either because my hair is too thin. I fiddle with my hair every day to try to conceal the thinning on top and at the hairline. I wish I too had a solution to this short of getting a topper or wearing a wig.

3. sadgirl

sadgirl Guest

thank u for replying and sharing ,,, i guess we'll have to find other style...we just need to realize that hair doesnt matter,,i'm waiting for this stage

4. Madcludwig11

Madcludwig11 Guest

I feel ya, all I wanna do is braid my hair so badly! esp the one where it goes over the front of your head with your bangs and to the back. But i can't with my wig. Wish girls would understand how lucky they are that they can curl/straighten/braid/crip/dye their hair whenever they want...

5. beachlover24

beachlover24 Guest

I feel you. I wish I had bangs too. I kind of am at the point where I just wish my Androgenetic Alopecia was typical female pattern rather than male pattern. :p

the grass is always greener.