Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I Only Get My Human Hair Wigs Custom Made To Look Natural

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by RabbitGirl, Mar 6, 2018.

1. RabbitGirl

RabbitGirl New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I live in Canada I am not sure where most people live that come to this forum. I have been getting custom wigs from Hair & Beauty Canada for about the last 6 years. My mother got the first two for me when my hair started falling out. I have had 3 wigs from them now. I have a very small head so having it customized works best for me. the caps are all hand tied. I get the full poly wigs so I can glue it on. My boyfriend thinks it looks totally real. The price is right considering they last about 2 and half years. So anyhow,they are very nice there. Everything online. I think they design wigs for anyone in the world not just Canada so you should check them out. Here is the site - Custom Wigs. I would post my photo with me wearing it but I am a little shy that way. The hair is totally real though. https://customwigshumanhair.wordpress.com/ I have come to terms with not having hair but really love wearing wigs too. Beauty power.

Attached Files: