Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Im a being selfish? :-(

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Sadlatina, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Sadlatina

Sadlatina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Am i being selfish? :-(

I had promise my daughter to move out of my parents house this summer (she is a tenager and wants her own etc) my poor daughter is been waiting for this to happen...YEARS!!! But now i wish i can use that money to buy me a topper instead of rent deposit and some furniture!!! all i want in this world is make my daughter happy!!! But a topper will make me happy too!! I dont know what to do!?!? I can not afford both things at same time :-( i know flora's cost $2,000 & up but i see happy customer!! Do u know where else can i get a realistic topper for less???

2. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    You might want to join heralopecia.com and ask your question there. Synthetics are cheaper but don't last as long.

3. Sadlatina

Dislikes Received:
    Lily.. I got syntetic topper 2 years ago, its really nice but it fits too big... my head is too small. I bought it cause i was desperate but I think i need a custum made!!! I posted pictures when i got it... Im thinking about selling or donate it since i never wear it and its a really nice topper!

4. Porshiana

Porshiana Member

Dislikes Received:
    sadlatina, consider going to beauty supply stores in the African American areas near you. call them and ask if they carry wigs. most places will let you try them on. You can find good lace front synthetic wigs starting at $30, and human hair starting around $100. Such places generally allow you to try them on. In my experience the expensive wigs are absolutely no better than the cheap ones And i feelare a rip off. Perhaps you can spend under $200 for a wig, And still get an apartment.

5. Sadlatina

Dislikes Received:
    Summer is here! Time for me to move and make my daughter happy, she is the only reason i survive this nightmare!!!
    Porshiana: i went to a wig place but i didnt like any, the wigs all look fake, and also the lady was so rude. Bad experience :-(