Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

I’m Back! 10 Years Woo Hair Loss Is Back

Discussion in 'The Undiagnosed' started by Sunshine85, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Sunshine85

Sunshine85 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I literally posted on this board 10 years ago when I noticed my hair thinning. It was till pretty thick then...I miss that hair now lol

My hair stabilized for a period of time. I got pregnant it was thick and amazing and then all fell out. It took about a year but t grew back to my close to my base stabilized hair. It got really thin at one point before mainly because I burned the ends... it grew back decently after that took like 1.5 years though

I got it highlighted about three months ago and when I went back to get it cut stylist stated it was noticeable more damages. She had to cut a lot off and now is super short for me.

Anyway. I always assumed I had Androgenetic Alopecia, but who knows. I have a thyroid condition which I take synthiod for. When I got my hair cut she said my hair at my scalp is thick the ends just break off. So guess no more highlights for me....

Seems odd it grew back decently after the pregnancy hair loss and now seems so thin again. I have been under A lot of stress at work.

Kinda just venting...ugh

#1 Sunshine85, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018