Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

It is amazing how our hair changes our attitudes

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Mom2Cuties, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    For so many years, I have been so down on myself. Never really smiling at the camera...actually avoiding the camera....not really wanting to get dressed up, etc. In general, just not feeling good about myself. Ten years of that is a long time and really wears a person down.

I finally made the decision to get an Illusion Fall and I feel so good about myself when I wear it! I did not think that my confidence would shoot up so much from wearing the hair! Why didn't I do this a long time ago?

I was laughing to myself last night because I actually took a few pictures of myself just to see what I look like in the photos. lol odd but so much better than hiding from the camera!

Do others feel this way?

2. eco_girl

eco_girl Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Definitely. While I still don't love candid photos......usually unflattering facial expressions- I don't run from the camera like I have for the past few years. Or worry about someone taking a pic from behind and seeing my major thin spots.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I know exactly what you mean. I hate looking at pictures of me from before my hair enhancement. I can't believe how awful it looks.