Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Joan Rivers Great Hair Day no longer sold on one website :(

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by CKingAnswers, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CKingAnswers

CKingAnswers Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    So I was just about to order more concealer and was going to get JR this time since you can get 2 for $20 at this site with free shipping: http://www.joanriversgreathairday.com/customer.php
    The only color in stock is salt n pepper so I called the customer service line and was told that they are no longer carrying the JR product. The girl was not helpful. It was a company called TriStar? She said you'd have to order through QVC, where you pay $29.50 for ONE, plus shipping.
    I am here to tell ya that for that price of one compact, it's not worth it. Dermmatch works the same and while the disk is like $45, it lasts a LONG time. So while it sucks to pay more out of pocket, it's worth it as it lasts a lot longer than the tiny JR compact.
    Just my humble opinion but thought I'd share. I am bummed that this other site is no longer selling them 2 for $20, as that was a really good deal. And considering the site is the "official site" for the product, Joan should really think about taking down the website :roll:

2. Arisemysoul

Arisemysoul Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    CK, over Christmas I saw JR Great Hair Day at Bed, Bath and Beyond! I was so surprised. I wonder if this is a permanent item with them now or a closeout? Unfortunately I don't remember how much it was and i want to say the only color they had was, :( , salt and pepper. You might want to check any BB&Bs near you and see what you find.

3. CKingAnswers

CKingAnswers Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I did see that BB&B had it online. The only way JR was worth it to me was if it was buy one get one free. I ordered Dermmatch and it just delivered.